• For privacy reasons YouTube needs your permission to be loaded.
    I Accept

Project Planning with Sticky Notes

2018-07-06T13:55:50+00:0027 July, 2009|Tags: , , |

In this video, you will learn what a Work Breakdown Structure is and how to create it using sticky notes.

About

Claxus
Claxus is an international consulting network with partners in Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada and Australia. We translate research into practices that leaders at all levels can use.

9 Comments

1. captainsmitty121 1 March 2010 at 11:53

This is perfect for a project management class lesson! Thanks for posting this!

2. Torsten Roeder 1 April 2010 at 14:17

This turned out to be a very helpful method for brainstorming sessions and for structuring the problem. I recommended your method to some friends and colleagues. Thank you very much for providing the video.

3. Eric Huntington 27 July 2010 at 9:51

This is a great video – concise, useful and practical. I have always used MS Project on a projector from a laptop to gather everyone’s input to the WBS, but perhaps a “low-tech” process would be better. Thank you for posting!

4. Mushcado 27 November 2010 at 10:48

Great video not only showing very clearly what a WBS is to those who are new to it but also showing more experienced Project people just how flexible using sticky notes really is.

5. mpatso8klotsia 10 January 2011 at 12:47

This kind of anime-style videos are much more fun and greatly effective to me , thank you! :)
    A student from Greece

6. barsun123 30 January 2011 at 15:46

Very good high level intro

7. fedor1ht 20 March 2011 at 11:00

useful for me

8. Qais ur Rehman Rasooli 6 July 2018 at 13:53

Excellent video, thank you for posting and taking the effort to create this. Appreciate your help.

9. suzettepirate 13 July 2018 at 9:46

This is my favorite team-creation WBS video – I use it as an example in staff training to introduce how a team can create a WBS together. It’s short, simple, and easy to understand. Very nicely done! It’s been here for almost a decade, but it’s still applicable – I hope it stays forever! :-)